Please fill out the form to download the Guide:
The Definitive Guide To Cross-Company Integrations for Consultants in IT
As a consultant in IT you are an expert when it comes to understanding customer requirements, business objectives, providing strategic advice and solutions to address business pain points of customer organizations.
But what if such organizations are operating in a multi-sourced environment? They will be confronted with lots of challenges in terms of managing internal service providers and multiple third-party vendors.
In this guide you’ll be introduced to the definitive approach to rolling out a cross-company integration solution. It aims at employing best practices of SIAM and ITIL to ensure success and efficiency. As well as illustrate steps IT Consultants take to develop this capability with their customers.
What you will learn
- How to co-create value to your customers in multi-source environments.
- Step-by-step integration process employing ITIL 4 Service Value System, Guiding Principles, and Best Practices.
- Use of SIAM methodology as a scaffold for building a cross-company integration.
- A comprehensive checklist for guiding you through the integration process.
- A practical case study of B2B integration
Who is this guide for?
- Consultants working on IT-related projects...
- ITSM experts and consultants...
- SIAM experts and consultants...
- ITIL experts and consultants...