We are looking for a Business Analyst that can help us take Exalate to the next level
Your responsibilities would be:
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders;
- Create a complete picture of work-flows and functional requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software;
- Create functional requirements in use cases/user stories.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs;
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution;
- Delivering elements of systems design, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables;
- Processing user feedbacks and feature requests, review and analysis all incoming feedback from sales, support, etc;
- Contribute to product.
Our requirements for this position are:
- A history of successful products.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field;
- Experience in specification of cloud-based systems;
- Documentation skills (JIRA, Confluence);
- Good analytical, conceptual thinking skills, strong troubleshooting skills;
- Good communicational skills, team player;
- Ability to work independently, proactiveness;
- Result-oriented with attention to details;
- English Upper Intermediate or higher.
- The transparant and open atmosphere of a cozy (approx. 85 employees in total) company
- European management;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good Health Insurance Package;
- Accountant to help with the PE maintenance;
- Possibility to work remotely whenever needed (unlim) — and we had it even before it was cool;
- After the pandemic is over — 2 big Team
- Events and lots of small ones each year, weekly
- Team Lunches and the classic set of goodies at the office.