We are looking for a Medior QA Engineer who enjoys problem-solving challenges.
As a Medior QA Engineer at a product IT company, you’ll be part of a team of highly skilled technical professionals whose primary responsibility is delivering top quality products.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative problem solver, and a committed team player.
Keeping a close eye on our customers, you will identify ambassadors for customer success stories and improve customer experience wherever possible.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Participating in daily meetings, plannings with customer and estimation of testing efforts;
- Collaboration with the Product and Development teams to ensure the quality of the product;
- Test cases creation and execution;
- Requirements analysis and participation in test approach discussions;
- Bug reporting and verification
Our requirements for this position are:
- Commercial experience in Software Testing (2 years and more);
- Knowledge of Software testing theory and test documentation;
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies;
- Experience in REST API testing;
- English B2 and higher;
- Good analytical skills and strong attention to details
Bonus points for:
- Experience in using Atlassian Software(JIRA/Confluence);
- Basic SQL knowledge (writing simple requests).