iDalko is a fast-growing technology scale-up with ambitions for world domination (tongue in cheek). We are a solution partner doing consultancy on Atlassian tools (like Jira and Confluence) to the local Belgium and French market. And we sell an enterprise synchronization solution Exalate on a global scale. Some of our local clients are: Brussels Airport, KBC, Agfa, Barco, Napoleon Games, … Some of our international clients are: Samsung, Verizon, IBM, Dell, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, ...
A glimpse into the company values and culture:
- There is no micromanagement at iDalko, you are required to work independently, make decisions and own the results;
- We value proactiveness in projects as well as in daily tasks;
- The initiative is appreciated when you also act on it;
- We thrive on diversity & respect in all interactions;
- We are in sync, meaning we keep things aligned, and well-communicated so that the teams can collaborate smoothly;
- And we enjoy the journey we are on because our team consists of people who inspire each other and work great together.
Exalate is an innovative integration platform allowing to build a synchronization bridge between different work management systems. Its unique single-tenant distributed nature using a customized synchronization engine makes it a solution that allows the implementation of a large array of integration scenarios.
Do you want to help drive Exalate’s business? We are seeking a passionate vendor manager who understands how to drive business together with specialist and strategic partners and vendors, and with a proven track record of working successfully with medium and large consultancy and services companies.
The Vendor Manager's primary responsibility is to focus on extending Exalate’s business model through the recruitment and development of a portfolio of consulting and services Partners. The Vendor Manager will be responsible for finding, growing and shaping partners and vendors to build Exalate mind and market share in the region. Exalate is growing and we are looking for an exceptional individual who understands the channel business, and also understands how to grow and manage this part of the business. Recruiting and enabling partners and vendors is a large part of the position, as is the ability to drive marketing and sales activities with your partners and vendors to increase brand awareness and Exalate product adoption.
As a Vendor Manager you can work independently as well as play as a team. You focus and lead channel initiatives, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole ensuring that decisions are made with future growth in mind. You have worked with Partners and Vendors directly and understand their culture and business needs to help motivate and build a successful growth plan. Although you have experience in the enterprise space at successful software companies, you don't like the go-to-market approaches of legacy vendors and want to rewrite the book on how business can be done. "Recruit, Enable, and Sell" is your motto, and Partners and Vendors actually enjoy building business plans with you.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Grow sales in Managed Partners and vendors and show business impact through a portfolio of new and existing Partners and Vendors
- Make sure of partner and vendor-driven marketing activities to promote Exalate capabilities and goals.
- Identify, recruit, onboard and enable new Partners and Vendor profiles to deliver the program's goals
- Ensure Partner and Vendor engagement on product campaigns and marketing activities
- Understand and develop their business and their products, building relationships and value in the working relationship
- Work with the Partners and Vendors on sustaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other teams including marketing, sales, support, customer success, and other key functions for Partner and Vendor success.
- Collect and manage feedback from partners and vendors and internal teams on the programs and effectively implement a roadmap of changes to support Exalate’s objectives for industry verticals
Our requirements for this position are:
- Ability to thoroughly understand system integrators who focus on solutions selling and their true ability to deliver a solution, not just resell a license.
- Ability to profile, identify and recruit system integrator / consulting firms and generate business out of them.
- Strong sales acumen to enable and guide partners and vendors as well as align with Exalate’s Sales Team
- Vendor marketing experience to incorporate comprehensive demand generation into joint business planning, ability to contribute to local marketing activities.
- Outgoing, organized, team-oriented interpersonal skills, creative, high level of integrity, and with a can-do attitude. Not afraid to deep-dive into operational day-to-day.
- A solid understanding of Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solve, sell, and add services with software and SaaS products.
- The ability to plan, design, and execute a portfolio of programs for Partners and Vendors using requirements and rewards to drive a motivational behavior aligned with Exalate’s Vendor strategy.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and financial/analytical skills working with executive leadership internally and with partners and vendors.
- Partner and Vendor communications experience through partner portals, social media, email, etc.
- A desire to communicate through dashboards, reports, and charts to communicate and inform your team on the progress of initiatives.
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of platforms like Jira, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Azure DevOps, GitHub, and Zendesk is a plus.
What's In it for you?
- Through 1-0-1 and more formal performance reviews, we work with you to identify how you like to achieve your long-term professional goals;
- We believe in continuous learning and we cover for professional training, conferences, and workshops;
- Flexible schedule;
- Direct communication with Management and possibility to influence processes — you will be heard;
- Ability to travel between our offices at the company expense;
- Health insurance;
- Cozy and family-like atmosphere of the small European product company.